World War Z Season Two Updates Roadmap Revealed - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 19 September 2019 / 660 Views
Publisher Focus Home Interactive and developer Saber Interactive announced the second season of free updates roadmap for World War Z.
Read the roadmap below:
- Two challenging new player-versus-environment missions set in Moscow and New York.
- The highly anticipated introduction of a wave-based horde mode—Horde Mode Z.
- A dangerous new zombie type.
- Player-versus-environment cross-play support.
- The ability to prestige rank up for new weapon skins and perks.
- A fiery new weapon and new cosmetic items.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.