Grandia HD Remaster Launches for PC in September - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 16 August 2019 / 1,202 Views
Grandia HD Remaster will launch for Windows PC in September, according to the official Steam page.
View a trailer of the game below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Grandia HD Remaster is now available! Celebrate its exciting adventures once again!
Grandia tells the story of Justin, the protagonist, and his companions in a race against the evil Garlyle Forces to uncover the long-lost secrets of an ancient civilization. Experience the game that became an instant classic and is considered to be one of the most influential RPGs of all time.
Originally created by Game Arts, developers of such classics as the Lunar series, Grandia was met with wide critical acclaim when released for the Sega Saturn in 1997 and PlayStation in 1999. Grandia received numerous awards including GameSpot Editor’s Choice, IGN Editor’s Choice Award, and an Award for Excellence from the CESA Awards ’97, currently known as “Japan Game Awards.”
- Enhanced UI, sprites, and texture art details.
- Original cinematic videos that have been visually enhanced.
- Widescreen support and customizable resolutions (PC only).
- Steam cards and Achievements (PC only).
- Audio: Japanese and English.
- Language Support: Original English and Japanese PLUS French and German translations.
- Gamepad and keyboard support with remappable controls (PC only).
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.