L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files Rated in Europe for PS4 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 13 August 2019 / 543 Views
L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files has been rated for the PlayStation 4 in Europe by the Pan European Game Information (PEGI) Board. The rating suggests the game is coming to the PlayStation VR.
Here is an overview of the game:
now in stunning virtual reality.
L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files places you directly in the shoes of Detective Cole Phelps as you solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by real cases from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in L.A. history.
Featuring seven cases rebuilt specifically for virtual reality, L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files adds new layers of immersion and realism to Rockstar Games’ atmospheric crime thriller as you solve select cases from the blockbuster original game, spanning mysteries from the Detective desks of Traffic, Arson, Homicide, and more.
- Search for clues by grabbing, inspecting and manipulating objects.
- Get behind the wheel and drive to your next crime scene.
- Engage in chases, fistfights and shootouts as you track down suspects.
- Build your case by making notes or drawing freehand in your detective’s notebook.
- Interrogate witnesses and use your wits to separate truth from lies in a city where everyone has something to hide.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.