TY the Tasmanian Tiger Kickstarter Campaign Launched to Bring Game to Nintendo Switch - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 07 August 2019 / 594 Views
Krome Studios has launched a Kickstarter campaign to release the platformer, TY the Tasmanian Tiger, for the Nintendo Switch. The campaign is looking to raise $50,000.
TY the Tasmanian Tiger first launched in Octoober 2002 and was remastered in 2016 for Windows PC via Steam.
The Nintendo Switch version of the game will feature the following:
- Joycon 6-axis motion control for throwing the rangs, gliding and precision boomeranging!
- Screen-space ambient occlusion
- Fully dynamic shadows
- Color correction and bloom
- High definition (HD) art textures for the levels and characters
- Improved particle effects
- Improved camera
- New Gamemode called “Hardcore Mode”
- QA testing and problem fixing
- Nintendo Lot Check
- New TY character skins (a stretch goal feature)
- Compatible with both the Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite* (*requires extra controllers to be able to use the TY motion controls. i.e. throwing and gliding.)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.