Roguelike Hero Announced for NS, PS4 and Steam - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 19 July 2019 / 809 Views
Publisher X.D. Network and developer Carrya.Tec have announced Roguelike Hero for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC via Steam.
View the reveal trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Roguelike Hero is a comedy action game. You play as a shameless hero that would fight dirty and with no shame of throwing one or two sucker punches. Heavily inspired by Stephen Chow’s trolling comedy style, the game presents an absurd and funny action experience with trolling mechanics.
The “Hero” is a walk-on actor, struggling to get a good role. Each stage is an action movie set piece and players fight though various enemies with absurd and silly ways to complete the filming. There are a big amount of trolling weapons and moves such as the fart counter move and spit attack. You can expect to see more silly and interesting implementation of classic action game mechanics and witness the growth of the clownish, hilarious yet justice and brave protagonist.
- Play as a hero that doesn’t deserve to be called one.
- Absurd mechanics, animations, and features that will make you laugh so hard.
- A unique comedy plot that I will not spoil for you right now. :P
- A huge pool of enemy variants and endless combination potentials.
- A huge pool of items and gear to make each playthrough unique.
- A variety of bosses that are challenging and fun.
- A fun combat system that enables both button mashing and skilled gameplay.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.