Moonlighter Between Dimensions DLC Launches Next Week for PC, Later for Consoles - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 18 July 2019 / 607 Views
Developer 11 Bit Studios announced the Moonlighter Between Dimensions DLC will launch for Windows PC on July 23 and later for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
View a trailer of the DLC below:
Here is an overview of the DLC:
The wind of change is blowing through Rynoka. A new, cryptic Portal appeared out of nowhere. Does it bring a new threat? Or is it a new way to make an easy profit? And most importantly… are you prepared to enter the unknown?
Between Dimensions is the biggest Moonlighter expansion so far. The DLC enlarges the main experience by filling current dungeons with new creatures, populating all-new Interdimensional Dungeon with mini-bosses, swarming the adventure with new weapons, armory, shop items, and rings.
- A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (and a chance for it to appear as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons).
- 10 original enemies and 5 mini-bosses.
- Full set of weapons with a new short sword, big sword, bow, gloves, and spear.
- Set of armor with a new helmet, chest, and boots.
- Trick Weapons – 10 unique weapons – both powerful… and punishing!
- New Rings – which are boosting Will’s passive abilities.
- New Shop upgrade – allowing Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items.
- New Customers asking to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader.
- Additional story and lore.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.