Everreach: Project Eden Launches for Xbox One and Steam in September, Later in 2019 for PS4 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 15 July 2019 / 677 Views
Publisher Headup Games and developer Elder Games announced the story-driven action RPG, Everreach: Project Eden, will launch for the Xbox One and Windows PC via Steam in September, and for the PlayStation 4 later in 2019.
View the reveal trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Everreach: Project Eden is a fast-paced, story-driven action-RPG set on the visually stunning Planet Eden. In Everreach, you play as Nora Harwood, member of Everreach’s Security Division, on a mission to secure the colonization process of Eden and investigate mysterious incidents.
Explore this vast alien world and descend into the planet’s depths to discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization.
Packed with tactical ground combat, high-speed vehicular warfare and a compelling level and skill system, Everreach immerses you in its intriguing story and diversified gameplay.
- Play as a highly trained security guard specialized in extraterrestrial missions.
- Customize your skills and gear through a classical skill tree with over 80 upgrades.
- Engage in tactical battles, deploy force fields or use the environment against your foes.
- Immerse yourself in 8 hours of story from Michelle Clough, game writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy.
- Explore Eden’s beautiful vistas designed by Mai-Anh Tran, an artists who worked on movies such as WarCraft and Star Trek: Beyond.
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.