Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate Release Date Announced - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted 4 days ago / 853 Views
Publisher 5pb. announced Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate will launch for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Windows PC in Japan on November 28. The Switch and PS4 version will also launch in Asia with English subtitles on the same day.
View the opening cinematic below:
Here is an overview of the game:
- Clear Quests Issued by the Guild to Advance the Story – The basic flow of the game is as follows: Guild –> Dungeon Exploration –> Battle –> Return from the Dungeon. The game is set in the city of Orario, which features various adventurer-focused facilities. The player will utilize these facilities while advancing the story, exploring the dungeon, and interacting with characters.
- Guild – Receive quests at the Guild, then head for the dungeon.
- Familia – The goddess of your Familia can unlock skills for the player character.
- Market / Blacksmith – Buy and sell weapons, armor, and items, or strengthen weapons and armor.
- Hostess of Fertility Pub – A place where various adventurers gather to exchange information and the like.
- Dungeon Exploration – Bell and Ais’ stories will play out for each chapter. For each story, you will control and explore with the respective character. Your dungeon user interface includes the following: your HP, MP bars, skill gauge, acquired magic shards, item slots assigned to each d-pad key, and pre-chosen support characters and their skill gauges. Each support character can activate various skills.
- Extra Dungeon – After clearing Story Mode, you can choose your favorite playable and supporter characters to tackle the post-game “Extra Dungeon.”
- Date and Hot Springs / Co-Sleeping Events – High-difficulty quests will also be added to the Extra Dungeon, which is unlocked after clearing Story Mode. By clearing these quests, you will be able to enjoy date and hot springs / co-sleeping events.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.