The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan Multiplayer Modes Unveiled - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 11 July 2019 / 631 Views
Publisher Bandai Namco and developer Supermassive Games have announced two online and offline multiplayer modes for The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan.
View the multiplayer announcement trailer below:
Here is an overview of each mode:
Shared Story Mode (Online)
- Share the story simultaneously with a friend in two-player online co-op.
- Both players explore the world, make choices and perform actions that affect the outcome of the story and the fate of their respective characters.
- Traverse scenes through a different perspective from the single-player experience—sometimes together, sometimes apart—in totally separate scenes revealing new information, locations and scares.
Movie Night Mode (Offline)
- Play locally in a group of up to five players with one controller, with each player taking charge of the movement, decisions and choices of one of the five main characters.
- Players can choose between saving themselves, or trying to keep their friends’ characters alive.
- At the end of each playthrough, actions and impacts will be judged – with achievements & rewards for each player.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.