Crystal Crisis Headed to Steam on July 31 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 11 July 2019 / 426 Views
Publisher Nicalis announced Crystal Crisis will launch for Windows PC via Steam on July 31 for $19.99. You can pre-order the game for a discounted price of $14.99.
Here is an overview of the game:
Crystal Crisis was designed to be the apex of the head-to-head puzzle battle genre. It’s an intense one-on-one color-matching competition with innovative features and tons of configurable options, lovingly presented with high-quality animation, special effects, music, and sound design.
- Face off with others in local and online multiplayer game modes! Play against friends, family members, or challengers worldwide
- 20 unique playable characters, including Quote and Curly Brace from Cave Story, Isaac from The Binding of Isaac, Astro Boy and Black Jack from Tezuka Productions, Umihara Kawase, and many more!
- Build up your “Burst” gauge with crashes and combos to unleash powerful special attacks and defensive moves! With 40 unique Bursts, you’ll find all kinds of ways to save yourself, mess with your opponent’s board or finish them off!
- Hone your crystal-crushing skills in multiple single-player game modes, including Arcade, Survival Mode, Tag Team, and Training Mode. There’s also a Story mode with multiple branching paths to explore.
- Innovative new “wrap-around” feature allows you to move falling Crystal pairs beyond the edge of the grid to reappear on the other side. You can even “split the pair” to drop one Crystal on the left and one on the right!
- Each character has his or her own stage, musical theme, unique offensive and defensive Bursts, and voice-acted exclamations!
- Fully customizable Crystal colors, including a “Colorblind” setting that makes the Crystals easier to distinguish for players with color blindness.
And remember: NEVER GIVE UP!
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.