Halo: Infinite 'Follows the Master Chief's Story Some Time after Halo 5: Guardians' - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 23 June 2019 / 2,064 Views
343 Industries in the latest Halo Waypoint blog post revealed Halo: Infinite "follows the Master Chief's story some time after Halo 5: Guardians' conclusion."
Here is all the information released on the game in the blog post:
- Release date: Holiday 2020 release for the entire Xbox family of devices, including Project Scarlett and Windows PCs
- When does it take place in the universe: It follows the Master Chief's story some time after Halo 5: Guardians' conclusion
- LAN: Halo Infinite will support LAN
- Splitscreen: Splitscreen is up and running internally
- Back in Black: Black undersuits will be in the game
- Flighting Programs: These opt-in flights will start small and slowly expand out until release
- PC: Flighting may come a little bit later for PC players, but we're treating it as a first-class citizen
- Player Customization: If you liked the level of armor customization options in Halo: Reach, you will be pleased
- SR 152: Players who hit SR 152 in Halo 5: Guardians will receive a token of appreciation in Halo Infinite
- Pro Team: There is an internal Pro Team for Halo Infinite
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.