Quantcast
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Switch Runs at 720p With Dynamic Resolution Enabled, 540p in Handheld Mode - VGChartz

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Switch Runs at 720p With Dynamic Resolution Enabled, 540p in Handheld Mode - News

CD Projekt RED announced via Twitter the Nintendo Switch version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition will run at 720p with dynamic resolution enabled and 540p in handheld mode.

Here is an overview of the game:

Winner of over 250 Game of the Year awards, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a story-driven, open world adventure set in a dark fantasy universe, where you play as Geralt of Rivia, mercenary monster slayer. The Complete Edition contains every piece of downloadable content released for the game, including two massive story expansions: Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine. It’s the perfect opportunity to enter this world for the first time or relive the adventure — on the go! The game is scheduled to launch this year.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition will launch for the Nintendo Switch in 2019.

siebensus4 (6 days ago)

Is it 30 or 60fps?

Angelv577 (6 days ago)

Not sure if serious

Kwaidd (6 days ago)

I'll assume 30, but that would be fine with me...as long as its a locked 30

curl-6 (6 days ago)

I enjoyed Doom and Hellblade just fine in dynamic 720p, so looks like I'm all set

Ganoncrotch (6 days ago)

Incredibly impressive undertaking, I'm hopeful for what this turns out like, given CDPR I would say I'm currently in the cautiously optimistic camp, completely hammers home the fact that if there is money on the table, anything can be ported to anything.

Radek (6 days ago)

That's super impressive

JON0 (6 days ago)

honestly, if it's 540p in handheld across the board with no dynamic res..that's impressive. Was expecting handheld resolution to be a lot lower. DF video is gonna be interesting

ironmanDX (6 days ago)

Agreed. An impressive feat. Cdpr just keep building goodwill with gamers everywhere.

Digital foundry's post launch analysis will be interesting indeed.

NathanSSSS (6 days ago)

Now, 540p is the future

Ljink96 (6 days ago)

Yup, that's what I was expecting. Not bad for what the Switch is.

Shiken (6 days ago)

Day 1 for me. I played this masterpiece on PS4 once already, but having it on the go will give me time to experience it again with different choices.

KLAMarine (6 days ago)

I'm really curious to see what this looks like.