Minecraft Dungeons Gets E3 2019 Trailer, Launches in Spring 2020 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 09 June 2019 / 450 Views
Publisher Microsoft and developer Mojang announced at the Microsoft E3 2019 press conference Minecraft Dungeons will launch for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC in spring 2020.
View the E3 2019 gameplay reveal trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Minecraft Dungeons is developed by a small, dedicated team at Mojang and will provide a brand-new way to experience Minecraft when it releases in spring of 2020.
Fight your way through an all-new action-adventure game, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers and set in the Minecraft universe! Brave the dungeons alone, or team up with friends! Up to four players can battle together through action-packed, treasure-stuffed, wildly varied levels – all in an epic quest to save the villagers and take down the evil Arch-Illager! Discover a trove of powerful new weapons and items that will help you defeat ruthless swarms of new-and-nasty mobs. Fight or flee through canyons, swamps and – of course – mines! Any adventurer brave or foolish enough to explore this blocky and beautiful world will need to come prepared. So quickly, gear up!
- Dungeon Creeper! Battle new-and-nasty mobs in this all-new action-adventure, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers.
- Multiplayer! Up to four players can team up and fight together in co-op mode.
- Power Up! Unlock dozens of unique items and weapon enchantments for devastating special attacks.
- Options! Personalize your character, then fight up-close and personal with melee swings, hang back with ranged attacks, or tank your way through swarms of mobs, shielded by heavy armour!
- Epicness! Explore treasure-stuffed levels in a quest to take down the evil Arch-Illager!
- Mojang! The first stand-alone game developed by Mojang and set in the Minecraft universe since… well, Minecraft!
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.