Langrisser I & II Debuts in Second on the Japanese Charts - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 25 April 2019 / 2,507 Views
Langrisser I & II (PS4) has debuted in second on the Japanese charts with sales of 11,902 units, according to Famitsu for the week ending April 21. The Nintendo Switch version debuted in sixth with sales of 9,031 units.
Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain (PS4) remained in first with sales of 12,923 units. That is a 77 percent drop in sales in its second week.
The Nintendo Switch was the best-selling platform with sales 40,338 units. The PlayStation 4 sold 11,363 units, the 3DS sold 3,232 units. The PlayStation Vita sold 571 units and Xbox One sold 83 units.
Here is the complete top 10 chart:
- [PS4] Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain - 12.923 / 68.496 (-77%)
- [PS4] Langrisser I & II - 11.902 / NEW
- [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - 11.080 / 3.029.577 (-2%)
- [NSW] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit - 9.074 / 35.708 (-66%)
- [NSW] Yoshi's Crafted World - 9.061 / 100.733 (-31%)
- [NSW] Langrisser I & II - 9.031 / NEW
- NSW] Minecraft - 8.532 / 737.500 (-6%)
- [NSW] Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission - 8.161 / 93.283 (-42%)
- [PS4] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - 7.654 / 231.649 (-31%)
- NSW] New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - 7.299 / 575.844 (-14%)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.