Yoshi's Crafted World Debuts in 3rd on the Italian Charts - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 08 April 2019 / 1,431 Views
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4) has remained at the top spot on the Italian charts in the 13th week of 2019, according to AESVI. FIFA 19 (PS4) remained in second for another week.
Yoshi's Crafted World (NS) debuted in third place on the charts, while Assassin's Creed III Remastered (PS4) debuted in fifth.
Here are the top 10 best-selling games in Italy for Week 13, 2019:
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)
- FIFA 19 (PS4)
- Yoshi's Crafted World (NS) - NEW
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)
- Assassin's Creed III Remastered (PS4) - NEW
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (NS)
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (PS4)
- The Division 2 (PS4)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (NS)
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PS4)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.