Crystar Headed West in August for PS4 and Steam - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 22 March 2019 / 627 Views
Spike Chunsoft announced it will publish the action RPG, Crystar, from developer FuRyu for the PlayStation 4 and Windows PC via Steam in North America and Europe on August 27.
View the announcement trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
For when I weep, then I am strong.
A girl named Rei and Mirai, her little sister, are dragged into the afterworld of Purgatory. To save her sister, Rei signs a contract with the Demons of Purgatory to fight the monsters infesting their world. Rei and her fellow Executors must face their pasts and confront their tears to overcome the Torments and monsters ahead of them. Will Rei save her sister’s Soul before it’s too late?
About the character designers, Riuichi and ntny:
- Riuichi: Character designer based in Japan. He specializes in goth-aesthetic themed characters. His Crystarcharacter design progress can be seen in this video clip!
- ntny: Character designer and 3D model creator. ntny has worked on multiple famous titles before CRYSTAR.
- Fight through Your Tears in This Action RPG: Combat the Souls of the dead as you explore the afterworld of Purgatory. Play as four different characters and unlock their memories to learn the truth behind their stories and secrets.
- Power through Grief: The battle system includes an otherworldly being who fights alongside you. Gather your grief and endure Torments to summon your Guardian!
- Tears Give You Strength: Crying will help you take down monsters and empower your equipment. In Crystar, tears aren’t a sign of weakness, they are a sign of strength.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.