Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution Headed West This Summer - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 21 March 2019 / 764 Views
Konami announced Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution will launch for the Nintendo Switch via the eShop this summer in the west.
Here is an overview of the game:
Based on the official Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution brings more than 20 years of Yu-Gi-Oh! history to the Nintendo Switch. Players will take on iconic Duelists from the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe, reliving the stories from the original animated series through Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V and challenge the newest generation of Duelists from the virtual world of Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS.
- Build and customize a Deck from more than 9,000 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game video game.
- Challenge other players with local-play or Nintendo Switch Online.
- The addition of Link Monster cards not only change the way seasoned Duelists play their cards, but where they play them.
- Take on the roles of the animated series’ villains with Reverse Duels.
- Compete with Battle Packs for Sealed play and Draft play.
- Includes all previously released Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist content.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.