Brawlout Update 2.0 Out Now, Adds The Beheaded from Dead Cells - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 21 March 2019 / 588 Views
Angry Mob Games announced update 2.0 for Brawlout is now available for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox ONe, and Windows PC. It adds The Beheaded from Dead Cells as a playable character.
View the Dead Cells reveal trailer below:
Here is an overview of the character:
Some things never truly die. Like disco and wheels in shoes, The Beheaded is one of those things.
Unsure of where they came from, The Beheaded attempts again and again (and again) to cross a constantly-changing island in the grip of “The Malaise”, a disease taking countless lives and mutating the dead.
With a fresh body and armed to its non-existent teeth, they set out again to find the world a lot more different than they’re used to seeing.
- Front Line Shield (Down Special) – Blocking consumes rage. If timed right, you can also parry incoming attacks, stunning the enemy.
- Wrenching Whip (Side Special) – Crack the end of the whip on an opponent, to send them flying your way.
- Marksman’s Bow (Neutral Special) – “Slow, but devastating at long range.” Ammo: 3.
- Spartan Sandals (Jab Special) – “This. Is. DEAD CELLS!”
- Teleport (Up Special) – Teleports you in any direction you’re holding.
- Fire Brands (Air Down Special) – Ignites the ground and your enemies inflicting 5 damage / sec for two seconds.
- Shovel (Side Attack) – “Any object is a deadly weapon if you apply enough velocity.”
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.