Castle Crashers Remastered Headed to Switch and PS4 This Summer - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 19 March 2019 / 838 Views
Developer The Behemoth announced PayEverywhere is porting Castle Crashers Remastered to the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. It will launch this summer.
Here is an overview of the game:
- A multiplayer mini-game called “Back Off Barbarian” that’s frantic and weird.
- Texture sizes of the game are five times the texture size of the original game.
- Castle Crashers Remastered runs at 60 frames per second. The original ran at 30 frames per second which feels kind of like a slideshow if you go back to it after trying this new one.
- All previously released downloadable content like characters, weapons, and animal orbs are available in-game.
- Various performance updates and improvements to gameplay and online multiplayer.
- HD Rumble support.
- Nintendo Switch Online support.
- Four-player local Joy-Con support.
PlayStation 4-Specific Features:
- DualShock 4 light bar lights up with your character affinity color.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.