Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax Gets Switch Release Date - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 15 October 2018 / 673 Views
Publisher Aksys Games and developer Dreamloop Games announced the shoot 'em up, Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax, will launch for the Nintendo Switch via the eShop on November 29.
View the official trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax is an engaging one-to-four player couch co-op action shooter game, combining shoot ’em up and brawler-like gameplay with light RPG elements. Choose from different game modes, gameplay settings, mechs, weapons, and upgrades to customize your experience freely. Soar through space, defeat evil and save the future… from itself!
- Local co-op for up to four players.
- Five badass player characters, with their distinct special abilities and superweapons.
- A vast arsenal of primary and secondary weapons.
- An extensive and customizable list of game settings; play the way you want.
- A light touch of RPG-mechanics, just for fun.
- A 10-level campaign with a tongue-in-cheek story to tie it together.
- Endless Gauntlet-mode that gets progressively harder as you play.
- Challenge mode with five predefined challenges.
- An amazing, album-length soundtrack (downloadable content).
- A disco ball.
- A character named Gundula von Übelvamp.
- No shocking plot twists in the end, like totally.
- You can always trust bullet points.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.