Sci-Fi RPG Hellpoint Headed to Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PC in 2019 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 31 August 2018 / 1,367 Views
tinyBuild announced it will publish the sci-fi action RPG, Hellpoint, for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC in 2019.
View the announcement trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Introducing Hellpoint, a dark augurist action RPG for PC and consoles, brought to you by Canadian developer Cradle Games. Embark on a soul conjuring journey aboard a derelict space station and figure out the twisted series of events that led to an occult quantum catastrophe. Hunt, or be hunted by insane mobs, decadent daemons, and deep space monsters, all under the constant watch of the black hole.
- A New Occult Sci-Fi Universe – Explore the enigmatic Irid Novo space colony and piece up hints to unravel stories of conspiracies, strange experiments, and cursed rituals.
- A Revolutionary World – The Quantic system based on the station 21 hours’ orbit cycles creates a variety of dynamic events which can be sought and raided to discover new depth to the story.
- Intense Strategic Action Combat – Craft weapons and special skills, use tactic and reflexes to outwit your enemies, learn to avoid death lurking around every corner.
- Have Faith in Others – Venture alone, with or against others in multiplayer, and dedicate your character to a Cult.
- Surprise your opponent by forging your very own supernatural skill using our revolutionary power crafting system.
- Find your own balance of risks and rewards by performing strange rituals that affects the power and resilience of the enemies.
- Plan and commit to your own network of quantic fast travel checkpoints but think carefully as quantity is limited per playthrough.
- The path you take inside the open-world level design determines which enemies take control of various parts of the station, or which cosmic gods will accept to challenge you.
- A special take on the new game plus design leaves you wondering if you truly discovered the real secret of Hellpoint.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.