Scarf Gets Gamescom 2018 Gameplay Videos - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 21 August 2018 / 587 Views
THQ Nordic released new Gamescom 2018 gameplay videos of the upcoming 3D platformer, Scarf.
View them below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Scarf is a 3D Adventure game, where protagonist Hyke must use his polymorphic scarf to explore a magical environment, solve mysterious puzzles and overcome difficult challenges. Hyke’s scarf morphs into different objects which will help to progress the adventure. Hyke was born in an unknown place, surrounded by other souls. All of them will start a path through the World with the main goal being to meld with it and become part of nature.
- A story for all audiences with multiple narrative layers
- Beautiful scenarios
- A mysterious polymorphic scarf adapts to each world to give the player different skills and mechanics for each level
- Immersive narrative and very visual gameplay through a story without text
- Moments of quiet introspection and exploration juxtaposed by intense situations where skills will be put to test
- Distinctive game worlds
- Natural scenarios where the inhabitants will respond differently to your actions
- A magical world with a unique mythology where the player will visit different locations
- Expertly crafted atmosphere
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.