Redeemer: Enhanced Edition Delayed to Fall, Gamescom Trailer Released - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 06 September 2018 / 1,059 Views
Publisher Buka Entertainment and developer Sobaka Studio have delayed Redeeemer: Enhanced Edition from August 2018 to fall 2018.
View the Gamescom 2018 trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Redeemer: Enhanced Edition is an intense modern take on the brawler genre where you will punch, hack, and blast your way through enemies using fists, hammers, fire arms, and the environment itself.
Vasily, once an elite operative working for the biggest Cybernetic Weapon Manufacturer in the world, narrowly escaped to a secluded monastery when the corporation wanted to make him one of its cyborg soldiers.
For 20 years he tried to find peace and harmony amongst fellow monks until the corporation eventually found his trace and is now closing in on Vasily’s location. In so doing, they have given him one last shot at redemption.
- Intense Top Down Action: Take out enemies in every way possible!
- Brutal Hand-to-Hand Combat: Collection of brutal fighting moves, combos, charge and jump attacks.
- Character class selection: Choose whether Vasily is a monk or a soldier, depending on your preferred combat style.
- Unique Kill System: Use your surroundings to stealthy eliminate your enemies.
- Parry System: Block the hits and learn enemy movements and attack patterns to create a ballet of death for them.
- Disarm-or-Dismember System: Disarm your foes and use their limbs as melee weapons.
- Story Driven Single-Player: Discover Vasily’s haunted past and experience a narrative journey of betrayal and redemption.
- Arena Mode: Practice and test your fighting skills by battling countless enemies in a horde-like arena mode.
- Cooperative game mode for two players: Walk through the game alongside your friend and may your gamepads be the ultimate weapons of retribution!
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.