Point and Click Adventure Game Detective Gallo Out Next Week on Switch, PS4 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 10 August 2018 / 1,126 Views
Publisher Adventure Productions and developer Footprints Games announced the point and click adventure game, Detective Gallo, will launch for the PlayStation 4 on August 14 in North America and August 15 in Europe, and for the Nintendo Switch worldwide on August 17.
View the launch trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Detective Gallo is a point&click comic-noir adventure that is entirely hand-illustrated and hand-animated, and whose protagonist is a feathered and grumpy private eye struggling with a very tricky case, bizarre characters, and puzzles that will put his insight and patience to the test.
- A non-violent adventure, inspired to the classical Disney cartoons and the best point&click adventure game of the past!
- Play as Gallo, a… rooster noir detective, and investigate on a multiple plant murder!
- Meet lots of incredible characters, all hand-animated, frame-by-frame
- Dozens and dozens of logical puzzles and quests!
- Listen to over 50 minutes of original pure jazz-noir soundtrack!
- Fully dubbed in English and Italian, with multilanguage support!
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.