Fire Pro Wrestling World Gets New Overview Trailer - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 21 June 2018 / 1,190 Views
Spike Chunsoft has released a new overview trailer for Fire Pro Wrestling World.
View it below:
Here is an overview of the game:
The greatest grappling game returns to take on the world on the PlayStation 4 system! In Fire Pro Wrestling World, customize every aspect of the match, from your wrestler to the ring itself, to fight your way to the championship belt.
- Real Wrestlers, Real Moves – NJPW, Japan’s premiere pro-wrestling promotion, joins the roster! Battle alongside and against your favorites in the all-new Fighting Road scenario mode.
- Mix Up the Rules – Modes include Deathmatch (steel cage, barbed wire, or landmines), no-holds barred Gruesome Fighting, and SWA homebrew rules that mix pro-wrestling and MMA.
- Unlimited Customization – Create your dream wrestler from over a thousand devastating moves, and even more body parts, to battle for custom championship belts. Personalize the ring, mat logos, and even the referee!
- Realistic Simulation – Give your creations personalities with a robust system that defines their every action. Does your wrestler play to the crowd, or play dirty? You provide actors for the ringside drama.
- Play Online – Share your custom wrestlers and organize bouts with players from around the world.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.