GoNNER Coming to PS4 on May 15 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 24 April 2018 / 689 Views
Publisher Raw Fury announced procedurally generated platformer, GoNNER, is coming to the PlayStation 4 on May 15.
View the PlayStation 4 announcement trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
GoNNER is a tough as hell score-based procedurally-generated platformer with roguelike elements. GoNNER is also a story about friendship between Ikk, Death, and a space whale named Sally.
You will die. A lot. This is by design, but it’s not made to feel unfair. You’ll eventually get the hang of GoNNER, so don’t lose your head. But even if you do it’s okay cause we have a lot of replacement heads you can use.
- Daily Challenges! Only playable once a day. Levels are randomly generated but in this mode everybody plays the same world and use an identical loadout. Everything resets at midnight (Swedish time, UTC+1). Can you crush your leaderboard foes?
- Procedurally Generated! Every time you play the game the levels will be different and present unique challenges and opportunities.
- Unlocks! You’ll be able to choose from a variety of passive and active abilities at the beginning of each run so be sure to experiment with all of them and find the play style that best suits you
- Secrets! Secret areas exist in the world of GoNNER, and these areas will get you different items that you can then always use from the beginning of each run. We’re not going to tell you how you get to these areas or what the criteria is for even finding them because secrets, duh.
- Leaderboards! Kill creatures, get combos, score points, and brag to your friends how much better you are than them.
- Music! It’s really freaking good.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.