Onrush Gets Choose Your Weapon Trailer - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 03 May 2018 / 549 Views
Codemasters has released a new trailer for the upcoming arcade-style racing game, Onrush, called Choose Your Weapon. It showcases the eight vehicle classes in the racing game.
View it below:
Here is an overview of each class:
- Rush: Firewall – RUSHing leaves a destructive trail of fire scorching the earth behind.
- Ability: Crashbang: Your Tombstones are blinding when collected by opponents.
- Trait: Tumbler – Earn RUSH directly from front and back flips.
- Rush: Drain – RUSHing drains boost from all opponents in range.
- Ability: Slam – Heavy landings trigger a shockwave that makes nearby enemies vulnerable.
- Trait: Show-Off – Earn RUSH directly from performing tricks.
- Rush: Turbulence – RUSHing leaves a disruptive wake of turbulent air behind.
- Ability: Touchdown – Timed boost landings are more effective.
- Trait: Spiral – Earn Rush: directly from performing barrel rolls.
- Rush: Bulldoze – Plow through opponents with a physically larger RUSH effect.
- Ability: Airstrike – Improved magnetism on in-air attacks.
- Trait: Daredevil – Earn RUSH from driving near enemies.
- Rush: Rampage – Refill your RUSH gauge with every successful takedown.
- Ability: Surge – Initial boost usage is more powerful but more costly.
- Trait: Pinpoint – Earn RUSH directly from performing near misses.
- Rush: Energize – RUSHing supplies nearby teammates with boost.
- Ability: Restock – Drop boost pick-ups for your team when you boost.
- Trait: Unite – Earn RUSH directly from driving near teammates.
- Rush: Blockade – RUSHing drops a trail of blockades that slow your opponents down.
- Ability: Shield – Give nearby teammates a shield that offers protection from big hits.
- Trait: Impact – Earn RUSH directly from taking down opponents.
- Rush: Blackout – RUSHing blinds any opponent following behind.
- Ability: Shutdown – Hit opponents to temporarily disable their boost.
- Trait: Bully – Earn RUSH directly from taking down fodder.
Onrush will launch for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on June 5.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.