Brave Neptunia Launches in September in Japan - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 03 May 2018 / 630 Views
The latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation revealed Brave Neptunia: World! Universe! Pay Attention!! Ultimate RPG Declaration!! will launch for the PlayStation 4 in Japan on September 27 for 7,200 yen. A 9,700 yen limited edition will includes an art book, soundtrack and PlayStation 4 theme.
There has been no announcement about a release in the west.
Here is what we know about the characters in the game:
- Chrome (voiced by ???) – A mysterious girl who meets Neptune in this world.
- Neptune, Noire, Blanc, and Vert – The four goddesses have lost their memories, and will start their relationships from the first encounter.
- Kukei Tsutahachi (voiced by Youko Hikasa)
- Mai Kamimura (voiced by Ellen Taira)
- Surara Ideta (voiced by Tomoko Kaneda) – She repeats things like “hoyohoyo” and “dayodayo” at the ends of sentences.
- Histoire – She has become a book.
Here is some other information on the game:
- The scenario is being handled by Shougo Mukai. According to Mukai, “The scenario may be more incredibly cheerful than ever.”
- It is set in the world of Gamindustri.
- Dungeons are 2D, but are not a straight path. They are shaped like labyrinths with interior points that you can move to.
- Combat seems to be like Valkyrie Profile in that when each button is pressed, the assigned character attacks.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.