Monster Hunter: World Day One Update Details Released - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 22 January 2018 / 1,185 Views
Capcom has released the patch notes for the day one update of Monster Hunter: World. The update will require 815MB of space.
Here are the patch notes:
- Unlocks online-use systems including multiplayer, event quests, and chat.
- Adds function to receive additional content to the player’s My House room service.
- Adds gallery function to the title menu to replay event scenes.
- Adds a Gallery Mode that enables you to watch the event scenes you have previously seen. The appearance of the player character will change based on the save data.
- Mascot character Poogie added to Research Commission HQ.
- As you progress through the story, Poogie will appear in the distribution area of Research Commission HQ. You can deepen your friendship with him through skillful petting. If you pick him up and take him around, something good may happen.
Additional Display Languages
In addition to the Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish included in all versions of the game, the following display languages have been added for specific versions:
- Japan: No additional languages
- Asia: Traditional Chinese and Korean
- North America: Brazilian Portuguese
- Europe: Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian, and Arabic
Additional voiced languages have not been added. All versions of the game will feature Monster Hunter language, Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish voiced language options.
- Fixed some bugs
Monster Hunter: World will launch worldwide for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 26 and for Windows PC in fall 2018.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.