Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition Launches March 6 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 16 January 2018 / 3,010 Views
Square Enix has announced Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It will launch alongside Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition on March 6 for $49.99.
Here is the list of features:
- Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – all-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia. Players will also take on the Rulers of Yore.
- A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat, expanding the world of Eos and allowing players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia. Players will also be able to fish aboard the vessel and discover new fishes and dishes.
- A new accessory that can activate the new action “Armiger Unleashed” – players will be able to unleash powerful attacks while the Armiger is summoned. After collecting all of the royal arms, players will be able to find an accessory in an unidentified part of the world, enabling access to Armiger Unleashed.
- A new first-person camera mode, allowing players to experience the game from Noctis’ perspective.
- More than a dozen pieces of downloadable content including weapons, Regalia car skins and item sets
- All season pass content including Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis
- Archive – players can review the “Cosmogony” stories scattered throughout the Final Fantasy XV world. Additional local myths and legends will also be placed in various new locations, allowing players to obtain more information about the world.
- Quest to obtain and Strengthen Regalia Type-D
- New Trophies
- The Final Fantasy XV base game
|Minimum Specs||Recommended Specs||4K HDR Specs|
|OS||Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 64-bit||Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 64-bit||Windows 10 64-bit Fall Creators update|
|CPU||Intel Core i5-2500 (3.3GHz and above)
AMD FX-6100 (3.3GHz and above)
|Intel Core i7-3770 (3.4GHz and above)
AMD FX-8350 (4.0 GHz and above)
|Intel® Core i7-7700 (3.6GHz and above)
AMD Ryzen 5 1600X (3.6GHz and above)
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
AMD Radeon R9 280
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB VRAM
Radeon RX 480
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti|
|Hard Disc Free Space on SSD||OVER 100GB||OVER 155GB|
|Sound Card||DirectSound Sound Card, Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos|
|Other||DVD-ROM／DVD-ROM Drive*, mouse, keyboard, gamepad**
*A DVD-ROM Drive (one-sided 1 layer / 2 layer) is required
**Game is compatible with gamepad but not required
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.