New Tomb Raider Announcement Coming in 2018, Release Soon After

New Tomb Raider Announcement Coming in 2018, Release Soon After - News

by William D'Angelo, posted 3 days ago / 904 Views

Square Enix revealed on Twitter it will announce a new Tomb Raider game next year. The game will release soon after the announcement.

The last game released in the series - Rise of the Tomb Raider - is currently available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.

KrspaceT (3 days ago)

Switch Switch Switch

SmashBros01 (3 days ago)

YES YES YES

DialgaMarine (3 days ago)

Hopefully they don’t make the mistake of making it timed exclusive to Xbox and damage it’s long term sales.

Chazore (3 days ago)

Hopefully the opposite doesn't happen either.

Azzanation (3 days ago)

I want it to be timed to Xbox just so u can read all the salty posts. Rather entertaining times when that happens.

DialgaMarine (1 day ago)

I don’t want it to be timed exclusive to either.

The salty comments are far fewer and less entertaining than the Xbox fans who had a pathetic sense of personal victory because of it.

Paatar (3 days ago)

I love Tomb Raider. I really hope they consider bringing it to the Switch. I'd for one love to play it on there and I'd also love to see how it does on the Switch, at least compared to Xbox.

Mr Puggsly (3 days ago)

Exclusivity wont happen but maybe MS will go for marketing and push 4K.

Replicant (3 days ago)

I feared for the franchise after that timed exclusivity so I'm really pleased to read this message. I liked Rise of the Tomb Raider a lot and enjoyed it more than Uncharted 4. I've completed it on both 360 and PS4. Apparently, Lara will finally get her hands on those iconic sunglasses in the next game. I can't wait :-D

yo33331 (3 days ago)

" The last game released in the series - Rise of the Tomb Raider - is currently available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC. " and XBOX 360 ...

Areym (3 days ago)

I'm currently going through RotTR on PS4 and having a ton of fun. Really hope this isn't timed exclusive again.

Chazore (3 days ago)

I hope it's not a timed exclusive on either side tbh.