The King of Fighters XIV Update 1.10 Available Now - NewsWilliam D'Angelo, posted on 11 January 2017 / 6,249 Views
SNK announced The King of Fighters XIV Update 1.10 is available now.
Here are the complete patch notes:
- Significant graphical improvements for character models and other aspects.
- Addition of 2 new color variations (there are now 6 color variations available per character).
- In the case “Random” or “Team Random” is chosen in member selection, characters and teams will be chosen randomly every match.
- It is now possible to save the PLAYER 2 settings in Button Config.
- Adjustment for graphic improvements on PlayStation 4 Pro.
- Minor bug fixes
- Addition of more than 50 brand new profile icons. (all icons will be automatically unlocked after the update)
- Addition of more than 100 brand new titles. (one title will be unlocked per online match after the update)
- There are now 16 "Crowd Sound Effects" available on "Freematch". (some controls have also changed)
- Addition of a "Random" stage selection feature for registered stages in online profiles.
- Players previously challenged in versus battles are now registered and visible in the "Player Met" section of "Friends" on the PlayStation 4 home screen.
- A signal sound effect is now heard in the freematch lobby when it is the player’s turn.
- Changed the design of the antenna symbol that shows the connection speed between the Player and the opponent online. (Displayed in the "Ranked Match" VS screen, during the freematch opponent searching, in the freematch room, etc...)
- Online connection functions improved.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.